Pompoarism: how to start practicing
Surely you’ve heard of pelvic exercises, but have you ever heard the word pompoarism? Yes, it seems something out of another planet, or something extremely complex. Don’t be intimidated, because pompoarism is a millenarian technique coming from India, which consists of the voluntary contraction of the pelvic (pubococcygeal) muscles. It has a very simple goal: to strengthen the muscles involved to prolong and intensify the sexual act, either as a couple or even in casual sex. For those who don’t know, this practice helps a lot in the woman’s self-esteem and better her sex life.
As the benefits are many, we leave you some to sweeten your curiosity:
– Strengthens the pelvic muscles; It prolongs and intensifies sexual pleasure; Helps prevent urinary incontinence;
- – Increased vaginal lubrication;
- – Increased arousal;
- – Restoration of the vaginal muscle tonus.
These are just a few examples of all the benefits that this little-known practice can still bring to your life, not only sexual as well as general health.
Now that you know what this technique consists of, let’s leave some possible exercises that can be done at home and without recourse to specialists in the field. Check it:
First you must be properly aware of the practice and take into account that you must take into account that the bladder must be empty
- – It should start by contracting the bladder about 15 times;
- – Lie on the bed, and have open legs and do vaginal contractions 15 times.Remember that this is a suction stroke by opening and closing the vagina.
We leave two simple exercises you can do. Enjoy and better your health and sexual life